JUNYU'S BLOG :D
[ Try right-clicking the image and then the text link below ]

Text Link

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

The Person
♥Name: Low Jun Yu 유균육/준유
♥Age: 14 :)
♥DOB: 09/06/95
♥Junyu: My name is Low Jun Yu 유균육/준유 and I am from GMSP TKGS, class 1Charity 2Charity 3Faith 4Kindness 5Love 6Love 1e1 2e1. My CCA is Girls Brigade Red Cross Youth! I existed in this world since 09/06/95. You can add me in msn or email me at angellow03@hotmail.com or invite me to your blog at candyorton@hotmail.com. :D :pPp
LOVES
TKGRCY, SQuaddies, Dare4, Seniors, Juniors, Classmates, Hammies, Genie Zhuo, Ariel Lin, Rainie Yang, Mike He, Chip&Dale, Stitch, Super Junior, DongBangShinKi, Kim Jeong Hoon, Girls' Generation SHINee, DONGHAE,JONGHYUN,DUBU, TAEMIN, FANY, SICA <3

HATES
Backstabbers, Emo ppl, unreasonable ppl, bootlickers, PPL NOT REPLYING MY MSG, snails, bugs, hypocrites!
SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


WANTS
fulfilled:D
-D4 Indication
-Own Laptop
-Guitar
-Met SHINee LIVE
-Squad Chalet

-Earpiece
-Ipod Touch
not yet
-EUA GOLD- -Go SPCA volunteer
-Meet SJ, SNSD LIVE
-GOOD RESULTS
-New phone
-Dramas
-Get autographed albums by idols

CALENDAR
01/01/10-NEW YEAR:DD
04/01/10-FIrst Day of School
18/01/10-OBS:DD
19/01/10-OBS:DD
20/01/10-OBS:DD
21/01/10-OBS:DD
22/01/10-OBS:DD
Say Bye Bye
ALREADY HISTORY
February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 |
Close All
Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gosh! I've been so forgetful these days. And that leaves me with lots of overdued work. Crap.

Anyway, ahh I'm in love with photoshopping. :D send me your photos and I'll give you a makeover! :D haha.

Hmmm.. On friday night at 10pm.. My brother and I jogged down the stairs from the eleventh floor to the 3rd floor and frog-jumped all the way up back to the 11th floor. Gosh. We really bent our legs all the way down. We were both half dead when we reached home 10min 18 sec later. I was so glad that I didn't suffer any muscleaches yesterday yet today I'm gradually feeling the aftermath of it.

Aish. It rained while I was posting this halfway and I went to collect all the laundry back under shelter and the rain stopped after I collected all of them back. Everything is against me):

사랑해요 비스트^^ 3:38 PM